Who Should Participate
Participation in the webinars is open to anyone. However, the focus of the content will be on addressing the digital self promotion needs fo underrepresented faculty engaged in health inequities research.
Costs & Requirements
Participation is free. Interested faculty need only register to participate in Webinar. Prior to participation, you will be required to complete a short, one time needs assessment survey. You will also be asked to complete a follow up survey at the end of the project year. Once you have completed the survey, will will have access to all pages on this site, including Past Webinars.
Accessing Past Webinars
Viewing past webinars is also free. You simply need to register when prompted. Prior to accessing the webinar you will be required to complete a short, needs one time assessment survey. You will also be asked to complete a follow up survey at the end of the year.
- TBDZoom invite sent to registered participants
- Wed, Mar 11Zoom invite sent to registered participantsMar 11, 2020, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EDTZoom invite sent to registered participantsDr. Gigi Awad will guide you through the essential components of op-eds (short for opposite the editorial page) that will actually get published. Raise your research profile in the public sector while making a difference.
- Fri, Feb 28Zoom invite sent to registered participants
- Tue, Jan 28Zoom invite sent to registered participants
- Wed, Nov 06Zoom invite sent to registered participantsNov 06, 2019, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM ESTZoom invite sent to registered participantsMore than simply “grand standing” or “tooting your own horn”, self-promotion involves taking responsibility to talk about your skills and expertise. This presentation will focus on shifting participants’ characterizations of self-promotion toward more comprehensive definition.